Congratulations to the US Tae Kwon Do Demo Team on their
Third Place Win at the ATU National Competition in New Jersey in July 2014!
- Over 45 years experience in martial arts and over 30 years experience teaching martial arts to children
- Expert instructors led by a two time World Tae Kwon Do Gold Medalist and 8th Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt
- A safe, fun environment to ensure martial arts success and personal growth
- A positive family atmosphere, including multiple school events throughout the year
- Instruction that emphasizes strong values, including integrity, perseverance, and respect for family and elders
- And many more reasons to choose US Tae Kwon Do!
These are just a few of the reasons we guarantee that learning martial arts at US Tae Kwon Do will be a rewarding activity with benefits to last a lifetime.
Try our Martial Arts Trial Program and see what a big difference martial arts classes at US Tae Kwon Do can make. We promise you’ll find our Tae Kwon Do classes to be a positive and fun introduction to martial arts.
“Master Lee has been a tremendously positive influence in our son’s life. For the past four years, our son has attended classes at US Tae Kwon Do, and has earned his second-degree black belt. The instructors are kind and caring, and they inspire him to work hard while having fun. Master Lee has taught our son the value of perseverance and the importance of respect for oneself, one’s friends, and one’s family. I wholeheartedly recommend US Tae Kwon Do to other families.” – Erica H.
Try our FREE Trial Offer to see for yourself why our students and parents consider US Tae Kwon Do to be the best martial arts school!